Tour Lancaster County's Amish Country - From Above!
If you are looking for things to do in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, a hot air balloon ride is the perfect thing.
During your flight, you’ll be treated to majestic views of Lancaster County farmland, flying over Intercourse, Bird-in-Hand, and Strasburg. On a clear day, you might even see the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay or Delaware Bay! So, if you're looking for something fun to do outside or a romantic date idea in Lancaster, PA, take flight in an exciting, yet peaceful, hot air balloon ride!
Shared Lancaster County Hot Air Balloon Ride
Tour Lancaster County's Amish Country as you float through the countryside!
You'll spending 2.5 to 3 hours for your hot air balloon ride from start to finish (flight time is approximately one hour). Your balloon ride begins on the ground, where you can choose to help the crew assemble the balloon and take some time for pictures. Then, climb aboard your balloon to set sail on your skyward adventure!
Private Lancaster County Hot Air Balloon Flight
Perfect for romantic dates, anniversaries, engagements, and even weddings!
Become part of the scenery and take an amazing journey in a hot air balloon over beautiful Lancaster County. The experience begins before the flight! Arrive at the launch site and interact with the crew and help to assemble the balloon. Be sure to bring your camera - there will be many opportunities for photos!
A Unique Lancaster County Experience
As your balloon ride comes to an end, you’ll often meet Amish farmers and see children chasing you barefoot in the fields, waving at the marvelous site.
What You'll See
During the flight, you’ll be treated to interesting views of the surrounding PA Dutch Country area, such as:
- Amish farms
- Small Lancaster towns of Intercourse, New Holland, Strasburg, Ephrata, and the Reading skyline
- Farmland untouched by technology
- Rolling hills and woodlands
- Amish horse & buggies
- On a clear day, you might even see the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay and/or Delaware Bay (near Philadelphia)
After your flight, you’ll return to your launch point in a comfortable air-conditioned van and be treated to a light snack and champagne toast. You’ll also receive an official flight certificate suitable for framing.
Fun & Romantic Things to Do in Lancaster & York, PA
So, if you're looking for something fun to do outside or a romantic date idea in Lancaster, PA, take flight in an exciting, yet peaceful, hot air balloon ride!
Private flights are perfect for:
- Date activity (they’ll be on cloud nine)
- Anniversary celebrations (reminisce while floating gently through the air)
- Engagements (propose in the air!)
- Weddings (get married in the air – seriously!)
- Client Appreciation (they won’t remember that gift basket anyway…)
- Employee Appreciation (lunch just isn’t nearly as memorable!)
- Potential Clients (stand out from competitors…)