Make your wedding magical
Getting married in a hot air balloon may be the ULTIMATE magical experience. Imagine the two of you floating away in a beautiful hot air balloon or delivering your vows to each other as you float over beautiful countryside while people wave from below.
Top 5 Ways to Use Hot Air Balloons in Your Wedding
There are many different ways we can help to enhance your special day.
Here are just a few ideas…
- The Bride and Groom, an intimate group of friends, and an officiant could float away as the Bride and Groom deliver their chosen vows to each other.
- The Bride and Groom and photographer could fly away from the reception.
- The wedding party could fly away from the ceremony or reception. Up to 50 people could fly away in our beautiful hot air balloons.
- The balloon could be present for wedding photos, adding a backdrop like no other.
- The balloon could be tethered at the reception, creating amazing photos for all your guests. You could even let guests take a tethered hot air balloon ride during the wedding reception!
Once the balloon is inflated with the cool air, before we heat the air to make it rise, the inside of a partially-inflated balloon is absolutely gorgeous. The entire backdrop is the colorful whirl! Imagine your wedding photos — they’d be stunning on the group and in the air.
We can customize a plan to perfectly match your dreams for your special day.