Get the Hershey experience that's can't be contained in any park
Take a tour from above when you ride with us over Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Hershey, PA is officially the sweetest place to take your family and friends for a hot air balloon ride! Get a birds-eye view of the roller coasters, expansive farmland, local attractions, and even some wildlife. You’ll have an experience of a lifetime in Hershey, The Sweetest Place On Earth!
Shared Hershey Hot Air Balloon Ride
Float high above Hershey and the surrounding countryside
Private Hershey Hot Air Balloon Flight
Perfect for dates, anniversaries, engagement, and weddings
A Tour From Above!
Plan on spending 2.5 to 3 hours for your hot air balloon ride from start to finish. Flight time is approximately one hour. Your balloon ride begins on the ground, where you can help the crew assemble the balloon and take some time for pictures. Then climb aboard your balloon to set sail.
What You'll See
During the flight, you’ll be treated to majestic views of the Central Pennsylvania area, such as:
- Hersheypark's roller coasters
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- Rolling, vast farmland
- Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania's capital
- On a clear day, you might even see the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay!
As your balloon ride comes to an end, you’ll often see families and children waving at the marvelous site. After your flight, you’ll return to your launch point at the AACA Museum in a comfortable air-conditioned van and be treated to a light snack and champagne toast. You’ll also receive an official flight certificate suitable for framing, photos, and a packet of special offers.
Make your adventure complete with a complementary cruise through time from the 1890’s to the 1980’s with cars, buses, trucks, motorcycles and other memorabilia in unique period themed scenes at the AACA Museum! Their interactive kids area and changing exhibits make this a great destination for all ages and interests. Free of charge with your hot air balloon ride and open daily, year round!
Romantic & Fun Things to Do in Hershey, PA
So, if you're looking for something fun to do outside or on a romantic date in Hershey or Harrisburg, enjoy a peaceful and memorable hot air balloon ride!
Private flights are perfect for:
- Date activity (they’ll be on cloud nine)
- Anniversary celebrations (reminisce while floating gently through the air)
- Engagements (propose in the air!)
- Weddings (get married in the air – seriously!)
- Client Appreciation (they won’t remember that gift basket anyway…)
- Employee Appreciation (lunch just isn’t nearly as memorable!)
- Potential Clients (stand out from competitors…)