Explore the beauty and history of Gettysburg - From Above!
Want something fun to do near historical Gettysburg? A hot air balloon ride will give you a new perspective.
Gettysburg, PA is home to the northernmost battle of the Civil War and was the “Highmark of the Revolution.” The rolling hills and historical monuments make for views like no other place in America. Millions come every year to tour these tranquil and sacred grounds. There are many ways to tour the fields of Gettysburg, but none offer the amazing views or exclusive experience that a hot air balloon provides. From romantic private tours to fun shared rides, come along with us and explore Gettysburg in a new and exciting way!
Shared Gettysburg Hot Air Balloon Ride
Soar high over the historical monuments and tranquil battlefields
Private Gettysburg Hot Air Balloon Flight
Perfect for dates, anniversaries, engagement, and weddings
Tour Gettysburg - From Above!
The tours start from the Lodges at Gettysburg on the west side of the park. Plan on spending 2.5 to 3 hours with us for your hot air balloon adventure from start to finish. The experience starts on the ground where you will be able to assist the crew in the set up of the hot air balloon. All of our crew are very capable smartphone photographers and will be available to take photos of you and your friends during the entire experience.
What You'll See
During the flight, you’ll be treated to magnificent views of the surrounding Gettysburg area, such as:
- Gettysburg landmarks (ex. Little Round Top and the Eisenhower National Historical Site)
- You'll also be able to see into Maryland.
- On a clear day, you may even get to see the outline of Baltimore's skyline and the Chesapeake Bay!
After your flight, you’ll return to your launch point in a comfortable air-conditioned van and be treated to a light snack and champagne toast. You’ll also receive an official flight certificate suitable for framing.
Fun & Romantic Things to Do in Gettysburg, PA
So, if you're looking for something fun to do outside or a romantic date idea in Gettysburg, enjoy a peaceful and memorable hot air balloon ride!
Private flights are perfect for:
- Date activity (they’ll be on cloud nine)
- Anniversary celebrations (reminisce while floating gently through the air)
- Engagements (propose in the air!)
- Weddings (get married in the air – seriously!)
- Client Appreciation (they won’t remember that gift basket anyway…)
- Employee Appreciation (lunch just isn’t nearly as memorable!)
- Potential Clients (stand out from competitors…)
Gettysburg Launch Site
Launch Site Address
The Lodges at Gettysburg
685 Camp Gettysburg Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
Latitude: 39.791857, Longitude: -77.311486