See the Greater Philadephia area from new heights!
Come join us for a 1-hour flight over the majestic and scenic Chester, Montgomery, & Berks County countryside.
You will be blessed with tree covered rolling hills, views of the Schuylkill River and its tributaries, the Philadelphia skyline, and the little towns and villages that make up the backdrop of Southeastern Pennsylvania countryside.
Shared Chester County Hot Air Balloon Ride
Tour the Philadelphia Area - From Above!
Private Chester County Hot Air Balloon Flight
Perfect for dates, anniversaries, engagement, and weddings
Shared Flight Winter Special: $199/per person
(or Save $100 off any week/weekend Private Flight)
Click BOOK to save.
Regular Pricing–Shared starting at: $250/person | Private starting at: $795/balloon
See the beauty of Chester, Montgomery, Berks, and Greater Philadelphia
Plan about 2.5 to 3 hours for your hot air balloon experience. Flights last approximately 1 hour. Your experience begins on the ground, where you’ll work with our experienced crew to get the balloon ready for launch. Bring your camera for some candid shots with the crew!
After the balloon is ready, you’ll climb aboard and start your flight.
What You'll See
In-flight, you’ll witness scenic views of Chester, Montgomery, and Berks counties, such as:
- Majestic views of the Schuylkill River and its tributaries
- Philadelphia skyline
- Tree-covered, rolling hills
- Small towns and villages that make up the backdrop near Philadelphia
- Main Line of Philadelphia
- On a clear day, you might even see into New Jersey and/or the Delaware Bay
Upon landing, you’ll ride back to the launch site in a comfortable, air conditioned van, where you’ll enjoy a light snack and champagne toast with your pilot and crew, celebrating a successful flight. You’ll also receive your flight certificate to commemorate your hot air balloon ride near Philadelphia. It’s even suitable for framing!
Fun & Romantic Things to Do in Philadelphia
Whether you’re on vacation or just want to jazz up your day-to-day routine, one of the best things to do in the Philadelphia area is take a hot air balloon flight over the majestic countryside of Chester, Montgomery, and Berks counties. Helicopter rides in Philadelphia are noisy. Hot air balloon rides let you hear the sounds of the city and surrounding peaceful countryside. Plus, you won't have to wear a clunky headset in order to talk to each other.
With daily flights at sunrise and sunset all year-round, there’s never been a better time to experience the freedom of the open air for yourself! Come join the United States Hot Air Balloon Team for a magical 1-hour hot air balloon flight for an experience you won’t soon forget!
Private flights are perfect for:
- Fun date activity near Philadelphia (they’ll be on cloud nine)
- Romantic Anniversary Celebrations (reminisce while floating gently through the air)
- Proposals/Engagements (propose in the air!)
- Unique Weddings (get married in the air – seriously!)
- Memorable Client Appreciation (they won’t remember that gift basket anyway…)
- Employee Appreciation (lunch just isn’t nearly as memorable!)
- Potential Clients (stand out from competitors…)